French Quarter Hauntings & History
Take a walk with us through the most haunted city in the USA: New Orleans! We’ll go to the most haunted parts of the French Quarter while telling you tales of NOLA history, vampires, voodoo, ghosts, and more… This tour is a solid mix of New Orleans history and folklore.
New Orleans history is incredibly interesting stuff, from massive fires raging through the city to serial killers lurking in unexpected places, we don’t have to make up any of our stories because the truth is absolutely riveting!
Our goal is to provide a higher quality tour experience than you will get elsewhere, with small groups, full costumes, and fun extras! Extras include the use of a ghost meter, a take-home French Quarter map with places to go and things to do, a take-home Polaroid picture of your group, plus a chance to win a NOLA voodoo doll!
We take pride in our guests’ experience and work hard to ensure you have an amazing trip to New Orleans!
|Outside of 941 Royal street (corner of Royal and St Phillip streets)
|Please arrive promptly 15-30 minutes before your adventure.
|Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Tours will run rain or shine except in extreme weather conditions everyday. No-shows will be charged the full price.
|French Quarter Hauntings & History
This adventure is operated by Spectral City Tours
- Bring a camera (or just use your phone) and take a lot of pictures.
- Wear comfy shoes. You don’t want to walk around in heels (trust us).
- Wear weather appropriate clothes. Sure, New Orleans is often hot and muggy, but sometimes it gets cold, so check the weather.
- If you like to snack, bring a snack! Eating is fine so long as it is not disruptive to the tour.
- Tour guiding is a heavily tip based industry, so remember to tip your guide if you feel they did a great job!