French Quarter: Drunk & Haunted!
Let’s get lit and talk about ghosts! There will be three drink stops along the way, so you can enjoy New Orleans the way you want to AND learn about our amazing dark history! We’ll start out at a bar so everyone can get fueled up for our haunted French Quarter exploration. Drinks are not included.
We’ll all do a little introduction about ourselves and get to know our new drinking buddies. Then you’ll hear about some of the most famous French Quarter hauntings: from vampires to ghosts. We’ll even take pictures of a ghost that has his own table at a restaurant! You’re going to leave with a much deeper understanding of the French Quarter (as long as you don’t have TOO many). Halfway thru the experience, we’ll conjure up some more spirits (get drinks!) @ a FQ bar. After, we’ll go to the famous Lalaurie Mansion, (Coven fans)! We even have a ghost meter to help us monitor paranormal activity along the way!
The tour will end at Lafittes Blacksmith Shop, the oldest bar in the French Quarter, where we can talk about pirates. We’ll also hook you up with a map of our recommendations in the French Quarter to help you on your trip. Let’s get our NOLA drunk on up in the French Quarter and listen to spooky stuff.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Outside of Harry’s Corner at 900 Chartres St (corner of Chartres and Dumaine streets)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive promptly 15-30 minutes before your adventure.|
|CANCELLATION POLICY||Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Tours will run rain or shine except in extreme weather conditions everyday. No-shows will be charged the full price.|
|French Quarter: Drunk & Haunted!|
This adventure is operated by Spectral City Tours
- Bring a camera (or just use your phone) and take a lot of pictures.
- Wear comfy shoes. You don’t want to walk around in heels (trust us).
- Wear weather appropriate clothes. Sure, New Orleans is often hot and muggy, but sometimes it gets cold, so check the weather.
- If you like to snack, bring a snack! Eating is fine so long as it is not disruptive to the tour.
- Tour guiding is a heavily tip based industry, so remember to tip your guide if you feel they did a great job!