Cemetery & Garden District Tour
First, we’ll take a walk through New Orleans’ historic Lafayette Cemetery and talk about our unique burial practices, famous locals interred here, and our strong French and Catholic influence. We’ll even discover the film locations of Hollywood blockbusters such as Interview with the Vampire and Double Jeopardy!
Then take a few minutes to get out of the sun and grab something to drink on our mid-tour break. Next, we’ll stroll through the gorgeous Garden District where we might catch a glimpse of a celebrity! The beautiful antebellum homes will take your breath away, and the stories that accompany them are always entertaining and sometimes even shocking.
Our goal is to provide a higher quality tour experience than you will get elsewhere, with small groups, full costumes, and fun extras, including the use of a ghost meter, a take-home French Quarter map with places to go and things to do, a take-home Polaroid picture of your group, plus a chance to win a NOLA voodoo doll!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||The corner of Washington Ave and Coliseum St.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive promptly 15-30 minutes before your adventure.|
|CANCELLATION POLICY||Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Tours will run rain or shine except in extreme weather conditions everyday. No-shows will be charged the full price.|
|Cemetery & Garden District Tour|
This adventure is operated by Spectral City Tours
- Bring a camera (or just use your phone) and take a lot of pictures.
- Wear comfy shoes. You don’t want to walk around in heels (trust us).
- Wear weather appropriate clothes. Sure, New Orleans is often hot and muggy, but sometimes it gets cold, so check the weather.
- If you like to snack, bring a snack! Eating is fine so long as it is not disruptive to the tour.
- Tour guiding is a heavily tip based industry, so remember to tip your guide if you feel they did a great job!